Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dust Tactics: Axis Gorillas

A short update of more miniatures for Super Hero gaming. These are Axis Gorillas for Dust Tactics, but I probably won't be playing Dust anytime soon and bought these for my gang of Nazi Super Villains.

Rrrrroooooaaaaarrrrr!!!!!

I think I originally bought them to use with Weird WWII games, but I think they have more chance to get used for Super System or other Super Hero gaming.

Besides the quick paintjob I also rebased them, since I don't like the Dust bases very much. I put some washers underneath the bases, to give them some weight and stop them from tipping over.

I think they are ready to go.

2 comments:

  1. I was a little surprised by the peg-hands. Did you glue yours? Do they take paint well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did glue them, to make sure they stayed in the position I wanted them in.

      I had no problem painting them. But the plastic kind of shines through, so they are a bit shiny to look at right now. I might try and give them some varnish later.

      Delete